SHOT Show® is off to a great start! Make sure you're getting the most out of your time here with this helpful daily agenda.
State of the Industry
The State of the Industry presentation recognizes the important accomplishments of our industry during the last year as well as addresses the important challenges we’ll face in the upcoming year. Hear Steve Sanetti, NSSF CEO present industry updates that are important for every professional to hear.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV & YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find Channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the app for real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more!
The All-New Pop-Up Preview Opens
Featuring hundreds of first-time exhibitors that have been trying to exhibit at SHOT Show for years, from leading and up-and-coming manufacturers, the SHOT Show is excited to welcome a whole new line of products to expand attendees' inventory.
A complement to shooting sports and hunting products, today's most in-demand accessories and equipment will be on display here. Stop by today ONLY in the Palazzo Ballroom on the 5th floor.
Women of the Gun Event
Don't forget to join us this evening for the Women of the Gun reception, to discuss firearms safety with some of the biggest female firearms celebrities, including Julie McQueen, Carrie Lightfoot, Julie Golob and Barbara Baird. Don't forget to bring your invitation with you, We look forward to seeing you there!
Visit the NSSF Membership Booth
Visit the NSSF Member Services team at the Booth #L231 to take a tour of the online member portal or or stop by the sales office in room 203 to meet with NSSF staff. Have questions? We've got answers! Stop by to meet our team and ask us any questions you may have. We're here to help! Open today 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Range and Retailer Seminars
We have a great Line up for today! Space is filling up. Reserve your spots now.
- Successful New-Hire Programs — 8:30 AM – 10 a.m., Lando 4205
- Evolve Or Die: Engaging Urban Communities in the 2A fight — 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., Lando 4205
- Your Exit: Preparing for Retirement — 1 – 2:30 p.m., Lando 4205
If you're interested in attending any of these seminars, simply visit us on Level 4 of the Venetian outside the Lando Ballroom to sign up. View the full schedule of this week’s Retailer Seminars here.
Law Enforcement Education Program (LEEP)
We’ve got a great lineup of law enforcement education sessions today:
- Using Reflex Sights on LE Handguns — 8:15 – 9:15 a.m., Marcello 4404-440
- Counter Ambush: Care Under Fire — 8:15 – 10:15 a.m., Marcello 4505-4506 -Sold Out-
- Top Tactical Concepts for Law Enforcement Operations — 9:30 – 10:30 a.m., Marcello 4404-4405
- Law Enforcement Precision Marksmanship — 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Marcello 4404-4405
- Projectile Selection Based on Active Threat — 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Marcello 4505-4506
- Shooting Range Acoustics — 1:30 – 2:30 p.m., Marcello 4404-4405
NSSF provides several ways to travel back and forth between your hotel and the show.
- Las Vegas Monorail — NSSF has secured discounted rates here
- Uber — Discount credit available here
- Lyft — Ride credit available here
Join the +ONE MovementSM
NSSF asks its industry partners, outdoor media and social media influencers to help spread the word about the +ONE Movement, reminding everyone in the firearms-owning community that they can play a role in establishing a secure future for hunting and shooting sports. Learn more at nssf.org/plusone or visit with NSSF staff in the Press Room.