Welcome to Day 3, we are halfway through the 2019 SHOT Show. Here are some updates to help you plan your day.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV & YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find Channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the app for real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more!
Have You Visited the New Product Center?
Don't miss the opportunity to see more than 400 of the hottest new products! Through the SHOT Show Moblie App, you can scan the products you like in the New Product Center and quickly receive product details, manufacturer information and exhibit locations. The New Product Center, located on Level 1 near the shuttle bus and taxi areas, is open every show morning at 8 a.m.
We’ve got a great lineup of Retailer Seminars today:
- Dealer Liability — 8:30 – 10 a.m., Lando 4205
- Industry Data and New Shooter Recruitment — 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., Lando 4205
- Website Development and Search Engine Optimization — 1 – 2:30 p.m., Lando 4205 -Sold Out-
- Law Enforcement & FFL Grant Workshop — 2:45 – 4:45 p.m., Lando 4205
If you're interested in attending any of these seminars, simply visit us on Level 4 of the Venetian outside the Lando Ballroom to sign up. View the full schedule of this week’s Retailer Seminars here.
Visit the SHOT Show Store Today
Stop by the SHOT Show store to pick up some awesome SHOT Show swag today!
2 SHOT Store Locations:
- Level 2 Lobby
- Hall G (inside main entrance)
SHOT Store Hours:
Today: 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Visit the NSSF Membership Booth
Visit the NSSF Member Services team at Booth #L231 to take a tour of the online member portal or the new My NSSF mobile app. Have questions? We've got answers! Stop by to meet our team and ask us any questions you may have. We're here to help!
Thursday, January 24 – 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday, January 25 – 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Join the +ONESM Movement
NSSF asks its industry partners, outdoor media and social media influencers to help spread the word about the +ONE Movement, reminding everyone in the firearms-owning community that they can play a role in establishing a secure future for hunting and shooting sports. Learn more at nssf.org/plusone or visit NSSF's booth locations at #L231 or #15846.