Join more than 100 industry leaders during SHOT Week™ for the NSSF/Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA) Golf Classic.
Raising Funds for Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA)
January 19, 2020
Bear's Best Las Vegas
Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA) is an industry-run organization that helps the healing and re-integration of disabled combat veterans back into normal life through participation in hunting and shooting sports. The HAVA Board of Directors, which includes HAVA Chairman Tom Taylor, and Chris Dolnack, Senior Vice President of the NSSF, is comprised of industry executives committed to directing more resources from such events to immediate work for these returning heroes and their families. All the proceeds from this event will benefit HAVA outreach programs.
Participation in the 2020 NSSF/HAVA Golf Classic is only $200 per golfer; however companies registering for a foursome receive ONE FREE registration (foursomes can register for only $600).
Each 2020 participating golfer will receive the following:
- One round of golf at Bear’s Best Las Vegas, one of Jack Nicklaus’s signature courses
- Backpack full of valuable welcome golf and outdoor gifts
- Golf cart
- Roundtrip ground transportation from the Sands Expo Center to Bear’s Best Las Vegas
- Opportunity to win valuable, high-end raffle items
- Chance for prizes for winning teams and contests
So don't miss out on a fun filled day of golf and camaraderie that promises to raise more than $50,000 for our industry’s veteran’s charity.