The SHOT Show's Headquarters Hotel
1 (866) 659-9643 (U.S.); +1 (702) 414-4100 (International)
Las Vegas MonorailThere's no better time to use the Las Vegas Monorail than during a busy convention week. It's a great way to guarantee spending more time networking, learning, conducting business and spending time on the show floor and less time waiting in line for a cab or shuttle. The Las Vegas Monorail operates seven stations throughout the Strip, including one right at the Las Vegas Convention Center itself, the world's largest space for trade shows and exhibitions.
- Monorail trains arrive on average of every 4–8 minutes.
- Extra trains run on busy convention days.
- Monorail passes can be purchased in advance and digitally.
UBER or LYFT to the SHOT ShowUBER and LYFT are licensed to operate in Las Vegas, and not just on the Strip, but also to and from McCarran Airport. Please understand that limited space for car pickups in the front driveway of the Sands Expo Center make it imperative that cars arrive only once a reservation is made; no one is permitted to stage in front of the building to wait. Please be sure that if you use UBER or LYFT, you are at the front driveway when the car you reserved arrives at the Sands Expo Center. Security will direct all cars to continuously move out of the driveway if the passenger is not there, which will cause further delays. New LYFT users who use this code when they sign up will still get a $50 free ride credit on LYFT.
Shuttle Bus Schedules
Free rides to and from the Sands Expo Center and official SHOT Show hotels (as listed here) are available on show days, Tuesday through Friday. Morning and afternoon service runs every 15 minutes as follows:
- Monday to Sands/The Venetian and hotels — 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM continuously
- To Sands/The Venetian — 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM (Please check hotel lobbies for departure points.)
- To hotels — 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM except Friday, when buses run from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Buses depart from the Level 1 Lobby of The Venetian, just past the New Product Center at the bottom of The Venetian escalator.
- For special needs transportation to and from official SHOT Show hotels, call toll-free 1 (877) 214-6065 at least 20 minutes in advance of pickup during shuttle hours.
- Before and after scheduled shuttle hours, please call Western Cab at 1 (702) 736-8000 for an ADA taxi.
|Route 1||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Luxor||North Bus Plaza|
|Excalibur||At Luxor, North Bus Plaza|
|Tropicana||North Tour Lobby|
|Route 2||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|New York New York||Front Entrance|
|Park MGM (Formerly Monte Carlo)||North Entrance (Uber/Taxi area)|
|Route 3||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Planet Hollywood||Tour Bus Area|
|Elara, A Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel||Planet Hollywood, Tour Bus Area|
|MGM Grand||Parking Garage Bus Area via Underground Tunnel|
|Route 4||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Bellagio||Tour Bus Area|
|Cosmopolitan||Tour Bus Area|
|Bally's||Flamingo Road Entrance|
|Flamingo||At Bally's, Flamingo Road Entrance|
|Paris||At Bally's, Flamingo Road Entrance|
|Westin||At Bally's, Flamingo Road Entrance|
|Route 5||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Hilton Grand Vacations Strip||Front Entrance, Outer Drive|
|Circus Circus||Las Vegas Blvd Entrance|
|Route 6||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|SLS Las Vegas||Main Valet on Paradise Road|
|Stratosphere||North Door Entrance|
|Westgate Resort & Casino||East Tower Entrance|
|Route 7||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Trump||Curbside on Fashion Show Drive|
|Caesars Palace||Colosseum Bus Entrance|
|Walking Distance||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Harrah's||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
|Mirage||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
|The LINQ||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
|The Venetian/Palazzo||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
|Treasure Island||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
Just ask. where. provides complimentary concierge assistance offering the following services:
- SHOW TICKETS. Whether it is the best seat in the house or the best deal in the city, we can find it. Just ask. where.
- RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS. Whether it is a party of 150 or an intimate dinner for 2. Just ask. where.
- TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. Rental cars, limos or party bus. Just ask. where.
- TOURS. Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam or LV city tours by plane, helicopter or bus. Just ask. where.
- SPA. Foot massage, facial or deep tissue massage. Just ask. where.
- SHOPPING. Where to find the best fashion icons in the city. Just ask. where.
- GOLF. Best courses in Las Vegas. Just ask. where.
- NIGHTCLUBS/GENTLEMEN'S CLUBS. Bottle service, line passes or discounts. Just ask. where.
- ATTRACTIONS. Roller coasters, museums or skydiving. Just ask. where.
- DISCOUNTS AND MORE! Just ask. where.
Our experienced on staff concierge team is able to assist you pre-arrival to Las Vegas or on the trade show floor. Contact us for all of your Las Vegas travel experiences.